The Institute’s mission has six principal strands:
- Research: To contribute world leading research to the fields of Applied Ethics and Law
- Leadership: To guide and mentor Swansea University staff in research, teaching, and policy with respect to Applied Ethics and Law
- Integrity: To support the Swansea University research integrity processes
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Teaching: To develop the teaching of Applied Ethics and Law across Swansea University’s undergraduate and graduate curricula.
- Clearing House: to act as a critical forum for the discussion of contentious ethical issues in academic life