8. Is the internet provided in the property?

9. I have lost my key, where do I get a replacement from?

502 Bad Gateway

10. How do I report a maintenance issue?

You can come into the office to report a repair or phone us on 01792 295101 or you can email us at sas@swansea.ac.uk

502 Bad Gateway

SAS House-hunting

SAS logo
Kitchen with dark wood units and fridge
Bedroom with bed, door, bedside drawers and lamp and shelves
Shower - modern with glass panels with wooden bathroom floor

Find a student house

Laptop open